Sometimes a summary of a conference leads to the loss of its immediacy. Therefore, Storify can tell the story of Media Trust’s Spring Conference better than I do, so I will let it do the talking. Follow the narration through tweets and pictures taken on the day and get a taste of what took place at the Museum of London on the 29th of March.
March 31, 2012
Hitting the Headlines – Media Trust Spring Conference
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 31st, 2012 at 11:05 pm and tagged with Hitting the Headlines, Media Trust, Museum of London, Social media, spring conference, Storify, Twitter and posted in General Interest, Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Verizon Strengthens 5 Major Areas Following Its Acquisition of Yahoo Tumblr, mobile and video are key components adweek.com/news/technolog… 3 hours ago
- Google adds ability to send your location when you call emergency services phonearena.com/news/Google-ad… #techtalk #location #data 6 hours ago
- PokeMatch is the 'Pokémon Go' dating app you've been dreading engadget.com/2016/07/25/pok… via @engadget by @OutOnALumb 6 hours ago
- Mood today https://t.co/WMT7psbEXv 8 hours ago
- @SouthernRailUK @SW_Trains ah great so I guess no need to accommodate for this chaos https://t.co/6zcE3sLFYi 11 hours ago
- @SW_Trains @SouthernRailUK my bad, might have been confusion with a company that actually delivers on that - thanks for clarifying 11 hours ago
- Time to go native? How PRs can get the best out of the ‘new advertorial’
- PRstack – the ultimate guide to digital PR
- Will social media determine the outcome of the General Election?
- London Enterprise Festival – The place to be this March
- How to land your first job (in PR)
- WEARABLE TECH SHOW 2014: TRENDS TO WATCH
- Digital Communication Awards 2013
- Local market lovin’
- Facebook versus Twitter in the public sector
- Tips on social media for local government
- 02 Academy 48 48 hour magazine advice Anchorman Baltic BBC capslock CIPR communications community Daniel Day Lewis donate cans Echohead Facebook FareShare North East Globe Cafe going out Hilary Lloyd Hilary Lloyd interview how to split the bill Hulk Hogan iCan interview James Franco jazz Jesmond Jesmond Community Festival Jesmond Legion Club Jesmond local Jesmondlocal Jesmond Methodist Church Journalism live at 02 Academy2 live music live review live rock concert local government math Media Media Trust memories minor differences Morning Parade Morning Parade at Newcastle Morning Parade interview moustache moustache grooming moustache types Movember Newcastle Northumberland County Council Oxfam PR procrastination Project Turnaround public relations public sector senior year Sinatra quote Snow Patrol Social media stand up comedy Steve Sparrow Tasha Seale The Cherry Tree The Courier theoatmeal The STuart Colinwood Trio The Suggestibles tips Tom Selleck Turner Prize Twitter West Jesmond Primary School