Ladies and gents.. we did it!
November 29, 2011
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 29th, 2011 at 12:14 am and tagged with 48 hour magazine, Baltic, Jesmondlocal, Newcastle, Turner Prize and posted in Arts, General Interest. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Uber Creates AI Lab, Buying Startup Geometric Intelligence bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 2 days ago
- Augmented reality treatment reduces phantom pain in missing limbs techcrunch.com/2016/12/02/aug… 2 days ago
- RT @jodyporter_: Alright stop, refrigerate and listen https://t.co/MKsZGp1mpN 4 days ago
- RT @StarshipRobots: Starship scoops second award of the week! ‘Supply Chain Technology of the year’ Thanks #BGTawards16 #winner #starship… 5 days ago
- Facebook gives a lesson on AI uk.businessinsider.com/facebook-gives… via @BIUK 5 days ago
- @frannle I think there is only one solution - after work drinks tonight 5 days ago
- Time to go native? How PRs can get the best out of the ‘new advertorial’
- PRstack – the ultimate guide to digital PR
- Will social media determine the outcome of the General Election?
- London Enterprise Festival – The place to be this March
- How to land your first job (in PR)
- WEARABLE TECH SHOW 2014: TRENDS TO WATCH
- Digital Communication Awards 2013
- Local market lovin’
- Facebook versus Twitter in the public sector
- Tips on social media for local government
- 02 Academy 48 48 hour magazine advice Anchorman Baltic BBC capslock CIPR communications community Daniel Day Lewis donate cans Echohead Facebook FareShare North East Globe Cafe going out Hilary Lloyd Hilary Lloyd interview how to split the bill Hulk Hogan iCan interview James Franco jazz Jesmond Jesmond Community Festival Jesmond Legion Club Jesmondlocal Jesmond local Jesmond Methodist Church Journalism live at 02 Academy2 live music live review live rock concert local government math Media Media Trust memories minor differences Morning Parade Morning Parade at Newcastle Morning Parade interview moustache moustache grooming moustache types Movember Newcastle Northumberland County Council Oxfam PR procrastination Project Turnaround public relations public sector senior year Sinatra quote Snow Patrol Social media stand up comedy Steve Sparrow Tasha Seale The Cherry Tree The Courier theoatmeal The STuart Colinwood Trio The Suggestibles tips Tom Selleck Turner Prize Twitter West Jesmond Primary School