Sometimes a summary of a conference leads to the loss of its immediacy. Therefore, Storify can tell the story of Media Trust’s Spring Conference better than I do, so I will let it do the talking. Follow the narration through tweets and pictures taken on the day and get a taste of what took place at the Museum of London on the 29th of March.
March 31, 2012
Hitting the Headlines – Media Trust Spring Conference
This entry was posted on Saturday, March 31st, 2012 at 11:05 pm and tagged with Hitting the Headlines, Media Trust, Museum of London, Social media, spring conference, Storify, Twitter and posted in General Interest, Media. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- WEARABLE TECH SHOW 2014: TRENDS TO WATCH
- Digital Communication Awards 2013
- Local market lovin’
- Facebook versus Twitter in the public sector
- Tips on social media for local government
- Britain In A Day: Uncovered
- Newcastles of the World 2012
- Creativity captured through Jesmond’s snapshots
- JesmondLocal organizes first Bootcamp as part of Jesmond Community Festival
- Blues night gets the festival foot-stomping – video
- 02 Academy 48 48 hour magazine Acorn Road advice Anchorman Baltic BBC bored capslock community Daniel Day Lewis donate cans Echohead Facebook FareShare North East geek cartoons Globe Cafe going out Greggs Hilary Lloyd Hilary Lloyd interview how to split the bill Hulk Hogan iCan interview James Franco jazz Jesmond Jesmond Community Festival Jesmond Legion Club Jesmondlocal Jesmond local Jesmond Methodist Church Journalism live at 02 Academy2 live music live review live rock concert local government math Media Trust memories minor differences Morning Parade Morning Parade at Newcastle Morning Parade interview moustache moustache grooming moustache types Movember Newcastle Northumberland County Council Oxfam procrastination Project Turnaround public sector senior year Sinatra quote Snow Patrol Social media stand up comedy Steve Sparrow study Tasha Seale The Cherry Tree The Courier theoatmeal The STuart Colinwood Trio The Suggestibles tips Tom Selleck Turner Prize Twitter West Jesmond Primary School